Volunteers of the InformNapalm international community have found one more Russian career serviceman who visited Donbas accomplishing some mission tasks. The new OSINT investigation resulted in disclosure of Rustam Nigmatullin, a contract serviceman of the 34th separate mountain motorized rifle brigade (military unit No. 01485, Southern Military District, Storozhevaya, Karachay-Cherkess Republic, Russia).
- Name: Rustam Nigmatullin  (archive of profile , album , contacts ).
- Birthdate: July 4.
- Native town: Sterlitamak, Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia.
- Involuntary service: Northern Caucasus, in 2008.
- Contract service: He joined the 34th motorized rifle brigade  in, approximately, 2015.
- Duty position: gun-layer.
In contrast to other Russian servicemen, Nigmatullin is more cautious – but still a couple photos and a comment  disclose him completely. The most outstanding thing is the photocollage where Nigmatullin poses in front of an ‘Ural’ truck with the license plate No. ‘42-17 DK‘, which belong to the so-called Donetsk Corps. The other point is the road sign in the background with directions written in Ukrainian language.
We haven’t got many article about the 34th mountain brigade. In November, 2015, soldiers from this unit were noticed in the port of Novorossiysk, from which they were deployed to Syria (1 , 2 ).
Original article  translated by Stepan Grishin