By the decision of the President of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) revealed the evidence collected during July 2014 testifying to the military aggression of Russia against Ukraine. This includes evidence of the shelling of Ukrainian cities and the killing citizens, as well of evidence of the conveying of weapons into our territory. The head of the SBU presented this evidence today at a news briefing at the office of the Security Service of Ukraine.
“The evidence base in our possession proves the military terrorism from Russia”, — said the he Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Valentyn Nalyvaichenko.
In particular, according to the results of the satellite survey on the ATO areas next to the border with the Russian Federation the Security Service of Ukraine detected a corridor used by the Russians for the supply of military equipment and armament. The Russian military terrorists illegally and secretly established this corridor through the Ukrainian fields.
In the photographs the armoured vehicles of terrorist delivered from the territory of the Russian Federation in the Ukrainian settlements, as well as the places of illegal crossing by the Russian raiders the State border of Ukraine can be clearly seen.
The SBU also published photographs, which show the position of the Russian multiple launch rocket systems GRAD which have illegally entered the territory of Ukraine, and which were repeatedly used to attack the peaceful settlements of our country.
The head of the Security Service also announced that on 31th July 2014 a telephone hot-line for the reporting of separatism, terrorism and corruption will start to work. The SBU will work in cooperation with the 39th Women Sotnia of Maidan in operating the hot-line.
On the basis of trust and cooperation the Ukrainian citizens can inform the Security Service about any facts of arrival or stay in the region of suspicious people, the intent of the separatist, terrorist, diversionary and reconnaissance-subversive activities, as well as the corrupt actions of officials. The hot-line will be open 24/7 and the toll-free number is 0 800 501 482.
Translated by Victoria Field
- Українська: Доказова база, яка є у розпорядженні СБУ, свідчить про військовий тероризм з боку РФ
- Deutsch: SBU liefert Beweise für militärische Aggression Russlands gegenüber Ukraine
- Беларуская: Доказная база, што існуе ў СБУ і сведчыць пра ваенны тэрор з боку РФ
- Español: La base de evidencia, de cual dispone el Servicio de Seguridad, se muestra el terrorismo militar de Rusia
- Nederlands: De veiligheidsdienst van Oekraine levert bewijs van de militaire agressie van Rusland tegen Oekraïne
- Français: LA BASE DE DONNE QUE LE SERVICE DE SÉCURITÉ DE L’UKRAINE A EN SA POSSESSION, INDIQUE LES PREUVES DU TERRORISME MILITAIRE DE LA PART DE LA RUSSIE