InformNapalm volunteer intelligence community is starting a series of publications disclosing the personal data of Russian top-level war criminals.
In the first publication, we present detailed information on the commander of the 19th Motorized Rifle Division (MRD), Colonel Dmitry Uskov, as well as some data on the battalion tactical groups of the 19th MRD as part of the Russian invasion forces in Ukraine.
According to information obtained by InformNapalm, the invading forces include units of the 19th MRD of the 58th Army of the Southern Military District (military unit 01860, Vladikavkaz, town of Sputnik, North Ossetia). The 429th Motorized Rifle Regiment (MRR) of the 19th MRD with the authorized strength of just over 2,000 military personnel, deployed 3 battalion tactical groups (BTGs) with an average strength of 500 servicemen each, as well as one tactical reserve group (TRG) of 140 servicemen. The BTGs were formed on the basis of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd motorized rifle battalions (MRB), which were reinforced with attached units from sniper and reconnaissance companies, self-propelled howitzer and rocket artillery battalions, an anti-aircraft battery, and a tank battalion. They were also additionally staffed with composite task groups of combat and logistics support – command and communications, engineering, logistical and medical.
The tactical groups are commanded by:
- 1st BTG – commander of the 1st MRB Major Zigura Oleg (Зигура Олег Павлович);
- 2nd BTG – commander of the 2nd MRB, lieutenant colonel Kuzovlev Alexander (Зигура Олег Павлович);
- 3rd BTG – commander of the 3rd MRB, Major Brutsky Alexey (Бруцкий Алексей Вячеславович).
- Reserve group – commander of the tank battalion, Major Timofeev Sergey (Тимофеев Сергей Сергеевич).
We will examine these officers a little later. In the first publication, we present the identifications data of Dmitry Uskov, the commander of the 19th MRD of the 58th Army of the Southern Military District of the Russian Army.
Commander of the 19th Division, Colonel Uskov Dmiriy (Усков Дмирий Иванович)
Born: 03/20/1977 city of Gay, Orenburg Oblast.
Education: Ryazan Higher Airborne Command School in 1994-1999 and Frunze Combined Arms Academy in 2014-2015.
Previous professional career: 123rd and 73rd MRR of Transcaucasian Military District / Russian Transcaucasus Group of Forces, Gyumri Armenia 1999-2003; 56th Air Assault Brigade, Kamyshin, Volgograd Oblast 2012-2015; 810th Marine Brigade of the Black Sea Fleet (Brigade Commander) Sevastopol occupied Crimea Ukraine 2012-2015. Currently: commander pf19th MRD of the 58th Army of the Southern Military District, permanently deployed in Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia.
Social network accounts:
Some data on Uskov is also available in the Myrotvorets Center database https://myrotvorets.center/criminal/uskov-dmitrij-ivanovich/ ( https://archive.ph/wip/N0elT )
Uskov family members
– wife – Rimma Uskova – Demyanova. Born April 30, 1977, Tuarage, Lithuania. Daughter of a Russian officer, until the early 2000s, lived in Georgia in the city of Tbilisi. She has a son from his first marriage, Alexander Gusev, her first husband is Andrey Gusev, also a former serviceman of the Russian Army, previously lived in Tbilisi. After relocating to Russia, Rimma served in the 56th Air Assault Brigade in the city of Kamishin, where she met Uskov. The couple has two children.
Social media accounts:
Rimma’s father, Alexander Demyanov, born 11/18/1950, former officer, Transcaucasian Military District / Russian Transcaucasus Group of Forces of the Soviet / Russian army, retired colonel. Resides in Lermontovo, Stavropol Krai, leads a local veterans’ organization.
Social media accounts:
You can find more up-to-date information on the Russian aggression against Ukraine on our official Telegram channel @informnapalm
Read more related material from InformNapalm
- Proofs of the Russian Aggression: InformNapalm releases extensive database of evidence
- Appeal of the Ukraine at war to the peoples of Russia
This OSINT investigation was prepared by Irakli Komaxidze especially for InformNapalm. Translated by Artem Velichko. Distribution and reprint with reference to the source is welcome! (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0) InformNapalm social media pages: Facebook / Twitter / Telegram / Slate (Sl8).
InformNapalm does not receive any financial support from any country’s government or large donors. Only community volunteers and our readers help us to maintain the site. You can become one of the community volunteers. Please support the development of InformNapalm, the unique volunteer intelligence resource, with donations through Patreon.