The Special Monitoring Mission continues to monitor the withdrawal of weapons in implementation of the Memorandum. Over the past days the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM) reported weapons on non-Ukrainian government-controlled areas in violation of the withdrawal lines.
On July 10, SMM UAV has detected 44 multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS) BM-21 Grad (122mm) in the Luhansk direction. In particular, 1 MLRS on the outskirts of Perevalsk, 22 MLRS – near Bokovo-Platove, 8 MLRS near the settlement of Sadovy and 13 MLRS – in Miusynsk raion. In addition, near Ternove in the Donetsk oblast a self-propelled howitzer (2S1 Gvozdika, 122mm) and three towed howitzers (D-30, 122mm) were recorded.
On the same day, on temporary occupied territory of Ukraine the Mission’s UAV recorded 168 weapons, which are located beyond withdrawal lines but outside of designated storage sites. Namely:
- 38 tanks (T-72), five self-propelled howitzers (2S1), 12 towed howitzers (D-30) and nine towed mortars near Myrne;
- 18 towed howitzers were found near Khrustalnyi;
- 6 self-propelled howitzers (2S1) and 15 towed anti-tank guns (MT-12) near Bokovo-Platove;
- 4 surface-to-air missile systems (9K35), 12 towed howitzers (D-30) and ten tanks (T-64) near Miusynsk;
- 28 tanks (T-72) and a self-propelled mortar (2S9 Nona-S, 120mm) in an area near Ternove
- 10 tanks (T-72) near Pokrovka in the Donetsk oblast
It should be noted that interposition of such a large number of weapons and military equipment in violation of the lines of withdrawal and designated storage sites, once again shows that the Russian occupation forces are disrespectful to the Minsk agreements and don’t want to fulfill their obligations.
Translated specially for InformNapalm