On January 11, 2021,the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) introduced additional sanctions against 7 individuals and 4 entities that are part of a Russia-linked foreign influence network associated with Andriy Derkach.
The sanctions list includes:
- Oleksandr Dubinsky – member of Ukrainian parliament from the Servant of the People party;
- Dmytro Kovalchuk – assistant to Andrii Derkach;
- Kostiantyn Kulik – former prosecutor of the General Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine;
- Oleksandr Onishchenko – runaway ex-member of parliament;
- Anton Simonenko, Andriy Telizhenko, Petro Zhuravel – associates of Andriy Derkach.
The following web sites also got on the sanctions list:
- Era-Media (eramedia.com.ua),
- Only News (onmedia.io),
- NabuLeaks (nabu-leaks.net),
- Skeptic (sceptic.online).
Let us remind that on August 10, 2020, Mykhailo Makaruk, the spokesman InformNapalm volunteer intelligence community, prepared an analytical intelligence report on Andriy Derkach and his involvement in the Russian interference in the US presidential election. The analytical report was translated and distributed in 6 languages of the world and caused a significant public response. A month later, on September 9, 202, the US Treasury Department imposed sanctions on Derkach for attempts to influence the 2020 US presidential election.
Read more from InformNapalm
- Proofs of the Russian Aggression: InformNapalm releases extensive database of evidence
- Volunteers gathered evidence of 32 Russian military units taking part in the invasion of Crimea
- List-1097: How the Russian 18th Brigade occupied Crimea
- InformNapalm highlights from 2020