The InfornNapalm team constantly receives and forwards reports that contain the coordinates of the terrorists’ positions to various relevant authorities. Some of the reports are processed without public disclosure, others remain in limbo, because the current truce forbids the appropriate response, still others can’t be used since the locations are beyond the reach of the existing abilities and resources.
In the latter case we believe we should at least stir some trouble among terrorists or maybe even cause the OSCE take off their rose-tinted glasses and turn their attention to some specific places.
Transpele depot of LAA-Trans LLC, known from multiple previous publications (48°32′12.7″N 39°21′07.5″E).
The depot houses a 9K33 “Osa” SAM system (48°32’13.9″N 39°21’11.9″E). This depot has been transformed into a heavy weapons storage facility and a base camp. Russian humanitarian convoys arrive there constantly. The area of the depot is very large, so we have to provide a whole list of coordinates:
- 48°32’15.7″N 39°21’20.6″E
- 48°32’21.6″N 39°21’22.1″E
- 48°32’27.2″N 39°21’18.6″E
- 48°32′22.2″N 39°21′26″E
- 48°32′23″N 39°21′19.1″E
- 48°32′23.9″N 39°21′21.6″E
- 48°32′24.7″N 39°21′22.9″E
- 48°32′26″N 39°21′21.4″E
- 48°32′24.9″N 39°21′19.4″E
According to the locals, Russian army personnel uses the barracks of the cadet school of VVAUSh (Air Force Navigator School).
- The location of military unit 3037, ul. Kuprina, 99 (47°57’39″N 37°48’52″E);
- Parade ground of military unit 3037 (47°57’38″N 37°49’4″E);
- Heavy armed vehicles and weapons of the terrorists (47°57’47″N 37°48’58″E);
- A lot nearby (47°57’48.1″N 37°49’03.4″E);
- Two parade grounds of the cadet school: (47°57′38.8″N 37°49′04.1″E и 47°57′31.6″N 37°49′06.3″E);
- Education building (47°57’32″N 37°49’9″E).
Heavy armed vehicles are constantly on the move on the territory of the unit. According to the observers, there are tanks in the garage and LPR Grad batteries in the open lot.
Rutchenovskiy Gormash Plant, manufacturing facility 1
- An ammunition depot (47°57′40.7″N 37°43′18.9″E) – 58m from residential buildings;
- Seven units of howitzer artillery, mostly 2A65 Msta-B, are stationed at 47°57′37.6″N 37°43′18.7″E – 128m from residential houses;
Trucks with the markings of “Lavina Special Forces of MVD (“Interior Ministry of the DPR”)” have been made repeatedly observed near the Barnsli restaurant, prospekt Pobedy, 67a, across the street from the Civil Registrations Office. The “special forces” have a dining and a sleeping areas set up for them inside the restaurant (48°18′23.9″N 37°59′59.7″E).
DPR militants and their equipment are located on the territory of repair and engineering facility of Styrol plant. A potassium-nitrogen mix warehouse is located nearby. (48°17′57.1″N 38°06′14.2″E)
BM-21 “Grad” batteries are sometimes situated at 48°19’19.1″N 38°07’59.4″E, usually at night.
This way, the only thing left to do for any interested party is to check these locations. We don’t really care if they are guerrillas, competing terrorist groups, OSCE observers, or special forces of any country. We just provide information, and it is up to others to decide how to use it.
Material of InformNapalm team
translated by Aleksander Xoxa
edited by Max Alginin