Due to critical staff shortages in the territories controlled by ‘DPR’, the Russian Federation decided to involve into solving various issues (‘including the military ones’ (c) Putin) such personalities as Lavrukha Myasnoy [Meaty] (born in Solnechnogorsk, Moscow Oblast, on November 29, 1993). Special attention should be paid to the URL of his VK’s social profile: https://vk.com/1ss1488ss1 (album).
Starting from February-May of 2015, Lavrenti uploaded personal photos which directly pointed at his participation in hostilities in Donetsk Oblast (Ukraine) at least in the period between February, 2015, and April, 2015.
1. For instance, a group photo of armed servicemen wearing informal outfit was registered on March 5, 2015. Lavrenti’s uniform has characteristic features, i.e. ‘Novorossiya’ badges. The photo shows BTR-80 armored vehicle in background. Attention should be paid also to the car marked with the shots.
2. This is the same BTR-80 with ‘miners’ from Donetsk. Some of them have ‘Novorossiya’ badges. A militant in the top holds a scarf of a fan of ‘Metallurg’ soccer club (Magnitogorsk, Russia). Please note the BTR’s painting condition and the presence of shovel and towrope. It seems that it was captured right from a Ukrainian manufacturing workshop:
3. Another group photo was made in March of 2015 by the Russian fascism lovers. Supposedly, it happened in the outskirts of Donetsk (Ukraine).
4. Perhaps, Lavrenti’s posing in front of ‘Donbas-Arena’ stadium is the most speaking moment proving that he was in the territory of Ukraine. This picture leaves no doubt where this Putin’s tractor operator ‘got lost’.
Lavrukha returned to Russia in the summer of 2015 and, having that war crimes bundle, decided to enter the Military Academy of Strategic Rocket Forces named after Peter the Great (branch in Serpukhov). This is proved by the following facts: information in his profile, photos from the academy’s barracks, photos of his course mates Kirill Pritsak and Nikita Turbal:
Based on the abovementioned information, it appears that our ‘hero’ was preparing for the matriculation examinations of math and physics in between of the fights with the Ukrainian forces. It was hard, I guess. This is how the Military Academy of Strategic Rocket Forces enlisted a terrorist of far right views. Finally, we would like to say that the future of the whole humanity may depend on such ‘Lavrukha’. We cannot entrust the nuclear weapon to terrorists!
Information about the academy
Starting from July 15, 2009, the Serpukhov military institute has worked as a branch of the Academy of Strategic Rocket Forces. It consists of:
- Faculty No. 1 “Missile launch and tech facilities” (created in 1962). The original name was “Missile combat application, engine and ground equipment exploitation”. The first turnout of the rocket forces’ officers took place in 1965. The faculty prepares cadets in the following specializations: space vehicle and missile launch and tech facilities, automobiles and automobile facilities
- Faculty No. 2 “Missile control systems” (created in 1962).
- Faculty No. 3 “Nuclear weapons” (created in 1971).
- Faculty No. 4 “Automated control system” (created in 1977). The faculty prepares cadets in the following specializations: automated information transfer and processing systems, missile complexes’ ACS application, application of electronic warfare complexes. Also the electronic warfare specialist for FSB and Federal Guard Service of the Russian Federation are taught here.
- Faculty No. 5 “Communications means and systems” (created in 2010).
We’d like to remind that you can investigate the database with evidence that more than 60 Russian military units have taken part in hostilities in Ukraine: http://bit.ly/RussianPresenceEN.
We ask our readers to share our publications in the social networks. Making the investigations public can turn the tide of the information and combat confrontation. Together we win!
Original article translated by Stepan Grishin