We are presenting information and photos, kindly provided by a blogger-investigator “stabilizec” (https://stabilizec.wordpress.com/), which has tracked down the movement of troops from the 205th Separate Motor-Rifle Brigade of the 49th Field Army from the Southern Military District of the Armed forces of the Russian Federation (military unit 74814, Budyonnovsk, Stavropol Krai) from Stavropol to Donbas.
Originally, the information was published on March 7, 2015. It reflects a recent period of time and indicates the presence of a regular unit from the 205th brigade in the Donbas region, in particular in the town of Horlivka.
There are social media profiles of eight contract servicemen from the 205th Budyonnovsk Brigade showing the place of service, geo-location, and photos confirming their affiliation with Russian armed forces, as well as the geography of their recent movements. Most of the photos from Donbas were uploaded in March of 2015.
- Dmitry Deniskin – https://vk.com/id41447917. The photos were taken in Horlivka, in front of the Epiphany Cathedral and the Stirol cultural and sports center.
- Alexey Panasenko – https://vk.com/id292704178. The photos were taken in Horlivka.
- Igor Aleksandrovich Arzamasov – https://vk.com/i_g_o_r1995. The photos were taken in front of the stele of SOOO Donbas (Donetsk Oblast, Shakhtersk Raion, village Bolshaia Shyshkovka) and in Horlivka, in a company with local “separatists”.
- Sasha Palchikov – https://vk.com/id121797718. The photos were taken at the SOOO Donbas stele and at the base of the military unit 74814.
- Misha Kaznov – https://vk.com/id243143772. The photos were taken at one of the Donetsk churches, wearing Russian Gorka uniform with ‘Novorossia” insignia on the sleeve (the FBI cap doesn’t fit the environment) and again, in front of the SOOO Donbas stele.
6. Artem Mayatsky – https://vk.com/id133681394. One of the photos was taken in a grocery store with Ukrainian products priced in Ukrainian hryvnias in the background.
- Alexander Chumakov – https://vk.com/id195688946. The group photos were taken on the base of the military unit 74814 and in Donbas.
- Alexander Nikitin – https://vk.com/id281640207. Here is a group photo of contract servicemen playing the role of “local separatists”
Many profiles of Russian soldiers have already been edited and cleaned, although an archival page of the original post by “stabilizec” displays the deleted photos.
This is a short version of the original posts that can be seen here:
The 205th SMRB (military unit 74814, town of Budyonnovsk) and other “separatists” in Horlivka
The 205th SMRB (military unit 74814, Budyonnovsk) and other “separatists”- contract servicemen in Horlivka
— Legion of NATO (@stabilizec) March 12, 2015
There are a lot of interesting entries in the “stabilizec” blog, indicating involvement of Russian armed forces in the
war against Ukraine.
Prepared for publication by Irakli Komakhidze and Chris.
(c) When copying and reprinting, the reference to the author “stabilizec” is required.
Original article: https://informnapalm.org/7027-rossyjskye-palchentsy-kontraktnyuy-205-j-msbr-v-ukrayne
Related articles: Russian Forces in Ukraine https://informnapalm.org/en/russian-forces-in-ukraine/