On October 7, on the birthday of war criminal and Russian dictator Vladimir Putin, the Ukrainian Center for Analytics and Security (UCAS) prepared its “gift” – a large-scale review of personal data of more than 200 employees of the General Staff of the Russian Army, known under the code name Wagner’s private military company (hereinafter Wagner’s PMC). The array of this data is provided exclusively by the authors of the review for publication on the website of the InformNapalm international intelligence community.
The review includes previously published materials on the activities of secret units of Russian military intelligence, available in InformNapalm investigations:
- Artillerymen of Wagner PMC in the service of Russia from Donbas to Syria – 20 mercenaries operating 2S1 howitzers identified
- Tankmen of Wagner PMC in the service of Russia from Donbas to Syria – 25 mercenaries identified
This review also contains previously unpublished data on the Russian combat losses, which are concealed by the intelligence services of the Putin regime from the Russian citizens and the world community.
The review is available in Russian as a PDF file.
Read more from InformNapalm
- The role of Russian PMCs in armed conflicts
- Proofs of the Russian Aggression: InformNapalm releases extensive database of evidence
- Identified: more than 300 Wagner PMC mercenaries who took part in a botched offensive at Deir-Ez-Zor
- From Donbas to Syria: exposing mercenaries of Wagner PMC’s 6th assault detachment
- Pulp Fiction of PMC “Wagner”: Murderers, Drug Addicts and Rapists in Putin’s Service
- List of the Karpaty company task force: who of the Donbas militants recruited to the Russian Wagner PMC (PHOTO)
- Volunteers gathered evidence of 32 Russian military units taking part in the invasion of Crimea
- Intelligence data on 1st and 2nd Army Corps of the Russian Federation in the occupied Donbas
- List-1097: How the Russian 18th Brigade occupied Crimea.
Translated by Andrii Gryganskyi. Distribution and reprint with reference to the source is welcome! (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0) InformNapalm social media pages: Facebook / Twitter / Telegram