Modern Russian electronic warfare systems which were spotted in the temporarily occupied territories of the Luhansk and Donetsk Oblasts of Ukraine have repeatedly been in the focus of OSINT investigations by InformNapalm volunteer intelligence community, as well as featured in the OSCE SMM reports.
On May 29, 2021, the Russian RB-636 Svet-KU system was again photographed by the OSCE. This time, a long-range UAV of the SMM spotted the vehicle near the occupied city of Novoazovsk (Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine). It was mentioned in the text part of the OSCE SMM report No. 125/2021 of June 6, 2020.
InformNapalm volunteers have received visual confirmation of this report. 47°07’44.1″N 38°05’27.2″E
Other cases of this system photographed in the occupied territory of Ukraine
As a reminder, the InformNapalm OSINT investigation database contains several detailed descriptions of cases of this system being spotted in Luhansk and Donetsk Oblasts since 2016.
For visual comparison, we present a photo of the RB-636 Svet-KU system, which was spotted in occupied Donetsk in March 2016 (coordinates of the spotting: 48°02’12.9″N 37°45’24.4″E)
On August 19, 2016, the Russian RB-636 Svet-KU system was also photographed in occupied Luhansk.
These facts confirm that the Russian Federation continues to control the occupied Ukrainian territory and use modern weapons and military equipment. The InformNapalm international intelligence community appeals to Ukrainian and international diplomats, journalists and politicians to pay more attention to the facts confirming the Russian military activity in the Donbas. These materials must be used to increase international pressure on Russia, stepping up of economic sanctions in order to force the military and political leadership of Russia, and personally Vladimir Putin, to fulfill the commitments under the Minsk Protocols to withdraw Russian troops from the territory of Ukraine.
Read more from InformNapalm
- Proofs of the Russian Aggression: InformNapalm releases extensive database of evidence
- OSCE PA Representatives Receive Publications on Occupation of Crimea During US Elections Monitoring (PHOTO REPORT)
- Modern Russian electronic warfare systems spotted in Donbas again (PHOTO)
- Militants cover up Russian EW assets in Donbas
- Exact coordinates of location with newest Russian EW systems in Donbas established
- Intelligence data on 1st and 2nd Army Corps of the Russian Federation in the occupied Donbas
- Artillery officer of the 1st Army Corps under UCA surveillance. Part 1
- Exposed: 40 Russian military men of 15th Brigade participated in the aggression against Ukraine (Infographics)
- By end of year, Russia plans to set up tewnty new military units near its western borders