The flight of the US strategic bomber B-1B is coordinated by joint fire support specialists of the Lithuanian and US Special Operations Forces / Photo by the Lithuanian Armed Forces
In conclusion, we would like to thank the authors of the article and the War on the Rocks team for touching on this important topic and providing valuable insights. Hopefully, some of our observations will be relevant to your readers and will contribute to the better preparation of Special Operations Forces for the competition of the great powers.
Read more from InformNapalm:
- Zapad-2021: threats to the national security of Belarus and Ukraine
- Russian “elections” helped to determine military personnel numbers arriving from Russia in Belarus for Zapad-2021 exercises
- Journalist Denys Ivashyn remains in Lukashenko regime’s captivity after 6 months
- Signs of hybrid information provocations on the border between Ukraine and Belarus. Who benefits?
- Russian PSYOPS against Ukrainian soldiers of the 36th Marine Brigade
- US Sanctions on Russia. Part 6. North Korea, Syria, Venezuela: Secondary Sanctions
- Non-combat losses of Russian military aviation in the summer of 2021 (Infographics)
- Liberal Democracy Is Worth a Fight
- UCAS informed Georgia and Kazakhstan on a Russian war criminal
- “A peasant farmer” and “our younger brothers”. How Kremlin presents the situation in Belarus
InformNapalm Partner in Lithuania: Res Publica – Civic Resilience Center.