On October 28, the Russian armed forces violated the ceasefire in the Donbas four times. 82 mm mortars were used. According to the Addendum to the Package of Measures for the Implementation of Minsk Agreements of 12 February 2015, such types of weapons must be withdrawn at a distance of more than 15 km from the contact line.
The Russian occupation forces also used grenade launchers of various systems and fired small arms. As a result, one Ukrainian serviceman was wounded. This was reported by the press service of the Joint Forces Operation Headquarters in the Donbas.
Violations in October 2020
Let us remind you that InformNapalm international intelligence community has repeatedly presented evidence of the deployment of Russian weapons in violation of the conditions of withdrawal. In particular, on October 5, 2020, another visual evidence was presented that Russia was grossly violating the terms of the ceasefire by placing 82 mm mortars 2 km from the contact line.
In the second half of October, the OSCE SMM recorded another covert movement of military convoys moving at night time from Russia to the occupied part of Donetsk Oblast. In July-September 2020, a total of 421 weapons were documented by international observers, which were deployed in violation of the withdrawal agreement. 91% of all recorded violations of the withdrawal of heavy weapons were committed by the Russian occupation forces in the Donbas.
Read more from InformNapalm
- Proof of the Russian Aggression: InformNapalm releases extensive database of evidence
- Newest Russian equipment in Donbas in aerial photo (photo and coordinates)
- InformNapalm’s observers found 2 Russian 2B26 Grad systems
- Russian soldiers who lost Takhion drone in Donbas have been identified
- Retrieved: complete personnel and armaments data of so-called 1st Motorized Rifle Brigade self-propelled artillery battalion
- Gvozdika 122mm SP Guns and tons of ammunition in 10 km from Marinka
- Russian weapons in Donbas: Analysis of the “MGB DPR” and OSCE documents
- Shelling in Donbas is most actively carried out by 3 units of Russian 1st Army Corps
- Signs of coming escalation in the Donbas: Russia is preparing to deploy strike UAVs